Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My boys.

Zach 3 1/2 mo.


Here are some everyday pics of the boys. The boys are both growing up so fast. Brody loves to play with trains, trucks, cars, etc. He is talking more which is nice and says some cute things. When he says I'm coming it sounds like "I'm hummin". He says "On mars, set, go. He asks us "where goin" when we leave a room. He's not one to sit for very long doing one thing unless it's watching a movie! He gets so excited in some of the movies and talks a mile a minute. Then he gets up and dances if there is music and makes sad noises if someone gets hurt etc. It is all very entertaining. He always makes me laugh and gives the best hugs. . . I love you buddy.
Zach is a smiley baby and has smiles for everyone. He has the cutest little laugh that is contagious and you can't help but laugh with him. He loves his hands and always tries to eat them. I try to substitute a binky for his hands or a toy, but that doesn't last long. He is a total drool baby like Brody was so we go through many bibs a day. Zach always wants to sit up and loves to watch people especially Brody. When he looks at Brody he gets a huge grin on his face very cute. Zach is such a lovable little guy we are so happy he is ours.

1 comment:

liz said...

How Fun! I always like to check out your blog and your cute little guys.