Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vegas Trip

In Vegas we decided it would be fun to take the kids to the zoo. I was thinking it would be something nice like Phoenix has, but boy was I wrong. We followed the signs for parking and ended up in some guys back yard. It was very geto and I had my doubts. However, they had some very interesting animals and everything was incredibly close so you could actually see the animal. I had a Raven say "Hello" to me when I walked up to its cage. I said hello back not really believing that is what it said, but sure enough it talked back. I thought that was pretty cool. They had alligators, snakes, devil cats, and a couple other unique animals. After all was said and done it was a pretty interesting place.



We were so close to the turtles you could reach down and touch them.


Feeding the Goats. . . yep they had goats.

1 comment:

Carson said...

Yet more fun that we missed out on... --Shell