Friday, May 11, 2012

Christmas 2012

Ok so I am going out of order here.  I am way way way behind on blogging and so I will post things as they come into my head.  So next is Christmas!!  This was our first Christmas at home all by ourselves.  On Christmas Eve we opened our traditional pj's.  Brody got transformer pj's and Zach got Lightning Mcqueen both boys were very excited about them.  I even got some this year!!  James picked out the bottoms and then the boys helped pick out the top.  We read our Christmas Story and talked about Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas then the kids went to bed.  However, in the morning they were taking forever to wake up so we had to help them a little!! : )  We did things a little different this year in that we took all morning to open gifts!  We let the kids go at their own pace and play as they went.  Brynlee ripped the paper a little bit, but didn't really get into it too much.  The boys got excited for her though which was very cute.  After the kids opened presents we went to church then ate dinner at Pam's house.  That night when we got home and the kids where in bed James and I finished opening our presents.  It's a good thing I knew what most of my presents were or that would never have happened!! : )  It was a wonderful holiday and we all got super spoiled!

 Happy Boys!

 Brynlee with her new monkey from Santa!

 Brody's Stash

 Brynlee's Stash

 Christmas morning

Zach's Stash

No comments: