Monday, November 3, 2008

A quick catch-up on us.

I finally did it. . . I created a blog page. It's not all cutesy yet but hey at least I got one set up. Just a quick rundown on what is happening with us. James started a new job this past week rehabing foreclosed homes in Ohio and he seems to be enjoying it. He works from home which is good and bad. Good for Brody and I because we get to see him all day, but bad for him because we can't seem to leave him alone to work! What can we say. . . we love him!


Brody is 21 months now and is still a feather weight. I'm afraid he received more of my genes then James' in the physical area. However, his personality is more like his dads he is curious about everything, and is constantly trying to figure out how things work. I get a kick out of watching him during the day. His favorite thing is jumping in his crib like a trampoline and washing his hands. Which would be fantastic if it wasn't in the toilet! Oh the joys of having a boy.

Brody is a sweet heart and I love him to death. He always has a smile and a ready laugh. . . ah I love being a mom. Well, I'm hoping to get some pictures posted when I figure out how and make my page all fun like everyone elses. Until then this is what you get!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Woo Hoo look at you bloggin'. Looks great so far. Now you can help me recruit the rest of the fam.
We love Brody too :)

Shirley De Hart said...

So this is bloggin'??? I'm trying to see if I can post this. Great job.