Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh. . . Brody

Brody is such a cutie. He wanted his blanket on his head and it wasn't staying so he was getting a little frustrated and upset. So being the think quick mom that I am. . . I grabbed my trusty 24/7 hair-tie from my wrist and wrapped it around the blanket. I'm not much for styling hair, but I can do the ponytail look. (blanket or real hair) It worked. . . not that I didn't think it would, but I was still pleasantly surprised and my long haired little boy was content once again for a little while anyway. And yes that is a Christmas tree in the background. . . that would be my husbands doing.



So Brody likes to do things and be in things he shouldn't. I decided to catch him in the act and show him pictures of what he shouldn't do and maybe just maybe he would understand. I can always hope right? James has a fan on his desk that Brody loves to turn on and off and the only way to reach it is by climbing on and across his desk. He thinks this is fantastic and while he is up there he might as well check in all the cupboards and cubbies to see what else he shouldn't touch. If it's not the desk it is the dishwasher. This is a fantastic step stool for little people. . . and no I don't use it for all those who think they are funny!! Brody has learned that it is perfect for finding treasures left on the counter. Thanks dad for the plastic container and head set!!

1 comment:

Brookie P. said...

Okay... he is so cute, such a Slade! I love that you have your tree up already! I am begging!