Friday, October 16, 2009

Almost 3 mo.

Zach is such a big boy I can't believe he is almost 3 mo. A few things about Zach. . . he rolled over from back to front for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but doesn't like to be on his stomach. He loves to stand, sit up, or be carried facing out rather then laying down. He constantly blows bubbles and gets everything wet. He is a happy baby with lots of smiles for everyone. When he sees Brody he smiles so I'm hoping that means they will be best of friends.
We are so happy to have Zach apart of our family he is a special little guy. Love ya Buddy!



3 comments:

Hayden Funny Farm said...

He's 3 months! Crazy how time flies! He's a cutie!

Brittany said...

Such a cute little guy! He sounds a lot like Quinn! I need to get myself one of those bumbo seats!

Erin said...

Wow I can't believe Zach is already over 3 months!! He's so cute! Looks like life is pretty busy:) You look great!