Friday, October 16, 2009

Sticker Fun

Brody loves stickers so we went through my sticker collection and found these bright suns. We put them all over Brody and I got one on the face. Later that day my neighbor and her mom came over to see Zach. I totally forgot I had a sticker on my face until they kept looking at me funny and I realized it was still there. I didn't want to pull it off in front of them in case it hurt coming off so there it stayed. I was going to use water to get it off, but Brody had other ideas. All of a sudden he came up and ripped it off my cheek. . . talk about painful. The next morning as I was washing my face I noticed this red circle below my eye. I couldn't imagine where I had gotten that from and why it wouldn't rub off. Then it dawned on me. . . that mark was from the stupid sticker that got ripped off my face. It felt like it would leave a mark when it came off, but I didn't really think it would. Lesson learned . . . no more stickers on the face!
This picture of Zach and I was taken by Brody. I thought he did a pretty good job aw my photographer in the making.


Pardon my ugly everything day!!