Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

For an enrichment activity we went to a pumpkin patch at Mother Natures Farm. It was a cute place with lot's of pumpkins and some you could decorate, a bounce house, a hay ride with animals to look at, and cute areas to take pictures. Brody absolutely loved the tractor. He kept going up to the driver and talking to him in Brody language. It was very cute I wish I could have gotten a better picture of him by the tractor, but every time I got closer Brody walked away. I thought for sure that Brody would love the pumpkins, but not so much. I pretty much handed him things to put on his pumpkin and I was lucky to get a picture of him holding it at all. He was more interested in running around and climbing on the hay ride. We took a break and had a PBJ sandwich and then we were off again. I'm so grateful that Zach was sleeping the whole time because I was doing all that I could to keep track of Brody. It was nice to get out and visit with the ladies, but by the end we were ready to go home. 2 1/2 year olds wear me out!!


Loved the Tractor

Proof Brody does eat

Bounce house

Tables to decorate pumpkins

Zach not knowing what to think.

Brody with his decorated pumpkin

2 comments:

Carson Howell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carson Howell said...

That's the one we went to when we lived there. I was trying to explain it to Heather, but I forgot the name. We loved it!!! We couldn't get Daegan out of the Jumping thing. Looks like you're having good times:)